A revista britânica Sight and Sound divulgou o seu Top 11 de 2012. Escolhido por 90 críticos internacionais, “The Master”, de Paul Thomas Anderson, foi eleito o melhor filme do ano, tendo ficado em 2º lugar o filme português “Tabu”, de Miguel Gomes, que continua a ser aclamado em todo o mundo, e em terceiro lugar está “Amor” de Michael Haneke, a Palma de Ouro de Cannes 2012.
Top 11 de 2012:
1. The Master, de Paul Thomas Anderson
2. Tabu, de Miguel Gomes
3. Amour, de Michael Haneke
4. Holy Motors, de Leos Carax
5. Beasts Of The Southern Wild, de Benh Zeitlin
5. Berberiam Sound Studio, de Peter Strickland
7. Moonrise Kingdon, de Wes Anderson
8. Beyond The Hills, de Cristian Mungiu
8. Cosmopolis, de David Cronenberg
8. Once Upon A Time In Anatolia, de Nuri Bilge Ceylan
8. This Is Not A Film, de Jafar Panahi & Mojtaba Mirtahmaseb
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.